And the winner is…

The students have spoken. The votes have been counted. Double counted…

Congratulations to the Ecology Zone winner

Evicted scientist - I'm a Scientist November 2013

Sofia Franco

Hard luck to Thomas Doherty-Bone but a massive thank you to all of you who took part. You were all brilliant and each and every single one of you has contributed to the great success of this event.

Students, don’t forget to tell us what you think about science now you’ve taken part. Log in to your profile, and fill in the 4 questions in the pink box on the right hand side, to be in with a chance to win a £20 WH Smith voucher. And remember you can still comment on posts and continue the conversation with the scientists.

Posted on November 22, 2013 by ModShane in News. 6 Comments.

6 Responses to And the winner is…

1. karenbacon says:

Congrats Sofia 🙂

2. sofiafranco says:

Thank you Karen 🙂 was great taking part in it in such good company! Wish you all the best!

3. thomasdohertybone says:

Congrats Sofia 🙂

• sofiafranco says:

Thanks Thomas 🙂 you were pretty tough competition! Hope all goes well with you and your research!By the way, I loved the “drugs” status 🙂 you really got me laughing in front of the computer! All the best!

4. cassandraraby says:

Congrats Sofia! I hope you enjoyed it! It was great to do this competition with you all. I hope the reseach keeps going well. 🙂
    All the best xx

5. amazibogles14 says:

good on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!